Craftsman Cottage House Plan with Pocket Office
About This Plan
- Delightful arches greet you in the front entry and a pair of them define a display gallery for favorite artwork. The rear foyer is equally well-appointed, leading to an island kitchen with generous walk-in pantry.
- The pocket office makes quick work of finishing work at home and when it’s time to relax, the owner’s suite beckons with its comfy sitting area.
- A unified entertaining core combines the dining room, great room and kitchen.
- All bedrooms are well-separated for maximum privacy. Notice the compartmented design of the hall bathroom serving the secondary bedrooms, as well as the extra-large laundry room!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,858 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,858 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick