Craftsman Cottage with Large Rear Porch
About This Plan
- This Craftsman Cottage house plan was designed with a lovely open floor plan and a big rear porch.
- An eating bar on the kitchen island gives you a place to sit and chat or dine informally.
- The corner walk-in pantry gives you even more storage.
- Three of the bedrooms are on the left side of the home with the master suite getting a quiet location in the back.
- The master walk-in closet is L-shaped so you have extra hanging space.
- Two more bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller 3 bedroom version with a 2 car garage with house plan 52246WM (1,572 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,996 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 148 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 46 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 797 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss