About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this Craftsman home has beautiful wood trim on the outside.
- Both the foyer and the great room are vaulted giving you ceilings that soar.
- Sliding glass doors in the great room and nook lead you out to the rear deck and covered porch.
- The spacious first floor ' suite has coffered ceilings and a romantic fireplace.
- The remaining bedrooms are on the finished lower level along with an enormous family room with wet bar.
- Note the two huge storage rooms on this level.
- Bonus space over the garage gives you a wonderful media room and bathroom.
- This home was designed with ICF exterior walls.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,790 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,426 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 93' 6"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 997 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 7' 10"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12