2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- In this Cape Cod-style beach cottage, the main floor is one flight up from ground level. A double garage with plenty of storage space fills the lower level, along with an unfinished family room. Additional storage space is also located here, and the area is plumbed to simplify the later inclusion of a wet bar and compact bathroom.
- The vaulted entry porch is a half flight up from the ground. The vaulted living room is open to the dining room on the right, where glass sparkles across most of the rear wall. The stunning trio of windows in the living room have the characteristic Craftsman gridded uppers. A smaller transom window crowns the threesome at the vault's apex.
- Wide sliding glass doors in the dining area open onto a partially vaulted deck, which could be screened.
- An eating counter is all that stands between the dining room and kitchen. Counters wrap around sections of all four sides of the kitchen, and the assortment of cabinets on three of the sides include a roomy pantry.
- Rooms to the left of the stairs are more private, though the den could function as a shared space as well or a third bedroom.
- The owners' suite is vaulted and boasts a large bathroom with a walk-in closet. A pocket door seals the closet off from a bathroom with a deep soaking tub. Another pocket door slides closed to offer toilet privacy and shower steam containment.