Craftsman Design with Stone and Siding Exterior
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- The stone and siding facade with Prairie windows and tapered columns provides a Craftsman style to this family sized home.
- The formal dining room, great room and master bedroom enjoy views to the rear yard and combine to create a luxurious atmosphere for the homeowner.
- Gas fireplace and sloped ceilings decorate the great room.
- The master suite boasts a raised ceiling, large walk-in closet, two vanities, whirlpool tub, shower and commode room.
- Chefs will enjoy the kitchen with a large island and vegetable sink with a breakfast area set in the front of the home and will become a favorite gathering space.
- An angled covered porch is positioned to enjoy a lake-side, golf course or mountain view.
- Split stairs lead to a second floor balcony where three bedrooms and two baths complete this wonderful home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,702 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,787 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 915 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 6"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 751 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss