About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Craftsman detailing adds nostalgic charm to this update of a country-style house plan. Notice the gridded window uppers and the stone veneer clad post supports.
- On the ground floor, formal and informal gathering spaces fill the left wing. A den, utility room, half bath, and luxurious owners' suite are on the right side, along with direct access to the garage. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a study are upstairs.
- The living room and den are well separated from the more relaxed family living areas at the rear. The foyer is totally open to the living room, while den access is around the corner to the right. A bright and expansive two-story great room has fireplace a fireplace flanked by two rows of windows.
- Twin sets of columns line the wide opening between the great room and vaulted dining room. Sliding glass doors at the rear of the dining room offer increased air circulation, plus easy access to a covered patio.
- An open passageway and a long raised eating counter bound the dining room and step-efficient kitchen. Standing at the cooktop, you can see out onto the patio. The kitchen sink offers a wide view of the rear yard.
- The vaulted owners' suite has windows that face the back yard along with three slender side windows. Luxury amenities include a deep walk-in closet, dual vanity, a shower, spa tub, and totally private toilet.