About This Plan
- Craftsman details include beamed gables, shingle siding and heavy columns on this four-bedroom ranch home.
- 10’ ceilings draw you into the home through the entry with the bedrooms off to the right and the living area ahead and left.
- An 11’ step ceiling embraces the kitchen and great room creating a spacious comfortable living area.
- A wrap-around deck is accessed off the dining area to the back of the home.
- The master suite is found to the back right of the home and includes a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- Three additional bedrooms share an extra-large bathroom off the hall.
- A three-stall, split-load garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 913 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss