Craftsman Dream Home Plan with Lower Level Bonus
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Exclusive to Architectural Designs, this exciting Craftsman house plan comes with an optional finished lower level that adds an extra 1,862 square feet of living space.
- Or you can live all on the spacious main level with three bedrooms and a big vaulted great room.
- The vaulted ceiling extends outside to the covered porch where you can enjoy an outdoor fireplace too.
- The L-shaped living area is designed so you can see from the kitchen to the dining room and into the great room on the right.
- A tray ceiling tops the master bedroom for an elegant touch and the master bathroom is huge.
- In the optional lower level, you get a fourth bedroom, flex room, exercise room and lots of play space.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in the Gainesville, Georgia area as restrictions apply.
- The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,651 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,651 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 91' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick