Craftsman Era Cottage
About This Plan
- The detailing of this Craftsman house plan warmly invites friends and family.
- A covered porch leads to a foyer separating the guest bedrooms from the rest of the home.
- The great room entry has eight-inch columns, a media center, a cozy fireplace and a hidden computer center for study time or a small home office.
- A spacious kitchen with bar seating adjoins the dining room and has a wall of windows for plenty of natural lighting.
- Conveniently located near the garage entry is a kid's nook with bench to help keep family areas clutter free.
- A ten-foot boxed ceiling, a large walk-in closet, whirlpool tub and a separate shower with seat enhance the master suite for the ultimate privacy and relaxation.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have a full bath between them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,933 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,933 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 72 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick