Craftsman Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman finishes adorn this Farmhouse house plan, creating a lovely effect.
- A beautiful covered front porch wraps around the study, with double doors to take you outside easily.
- The L-shaped main living area features a family room with elegant coffered ceiling, a spacious kitchen with large island and a breakfast nook that opens to the rear porch with its outside fireplace.
- The master suite takes up the whole right side of the first floor sheltered from street noise by the garage.
- Two of the three upstairs bedrooms have large walk-in closets.
- Add the optional media room to gain an extra 305 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,137 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 929 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 81' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12