Craftsman Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- This Farmhouse house plan has a rugged Craftsman exterior and lots of outdoor living space including a front wrap-around porch.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer and has a gorgeous coffered ceiling plus views of the huge vaulted and beamed family room.
- A built-in tech center lies at one end of the kitchen so you can watch the kids so homework or surf the web while cooking.
- The huge walk-in pantry has plenty of room for food storage and pots and pans.
- With the split bedroom layout, homeowners get a very private master suite off by themselves.
- Double doors open to the rear porch and there's a lovely tray ceiling to look up at.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are all the way across the house and there's a giant second floor bonus room waiting for your finishing touches.
- The bonus space adds 574 square feet of living space if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,445 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,254 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 574 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 95' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 966 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick