Craftsman Flavored House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Tapered porch columns atop stone veneer bases give a Craftsman flavor to this home plan. The three-car garage, with its overhead bonus room, adds more space to the design.
- Sidelights brighten the two-story foyer. Double doors on the right open into a den, office or study. This room is also closely linked to the utility room, garage, powder room, and master suite. The entire ground floor is well designed for ease of movement from room to room.
- The dining room connects to the kitchen, which in turn is open to the vaulted nook and great room. Glass fills much of the great room's rear wall, and more light washes in through the nook's side windows. The partially covered patio could be screened.
- Luxury amenities in the master suite include two roomy walk-in closets and a private bathroom with dual sinks, a deep soaking tub, cultured marble shower, and private toilet. The sleeping area also offers direct access to the patio.
- Upstairs, the front bedroom boasts a vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet. The rear bedroom is slightly larger.