Craftsman Home Plan Offering Spacious Luxury Living
About This Plan
- Stone and shingles combine in brilliant fashion on this 4-bed Craftsman home plan that offers spacious luxury living inside.
- A coffered ceiling in the family room is visible as soon as you enter through the french doors on the front covered porch.
- The kitchen has views to the family room and the vaulted keeping room. Located by the garage entry makes it simple to unload groceries.
- A bayed breakfast nook overlooks the rear deck, a great spot for outdoor meals.
- The master suite extends the entire depth of the plan and features a private sitting room and deck access.
- The second floor houses three additional bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms and an an optional bonus room above the garage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 710095BTZ and 710110BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,745 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,133 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 649 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,745 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 751 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick