Craftsman Home Plan with Double-Columned Front Porch
About This Plan
- This Craftsman-style home plan has a front porch with double columns on brick pedestals, multiple siding patterns and gable brackets.
- The combination of the kitchen-with a center island and serving bar-the breakfast room and the keeping room with a fireplace make this home an entertainer's dream.
- The formal dining room and family room add entertaining space when a more formal setting is required.
- The master suite on the main level ensures parents their privacy. The suite offers a spa-like bath and a large master closet.
- Once up to the top of the stairs one feels all of the volume via an overlook. Three bedrooms and a bonus room complete the second floor along with two baths and ample closet space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,919 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 876 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 167 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,919 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick