Craftsman Home Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See dozens of photos in our Facebook photo album.
- Live all on the main level of this Craftsman home plan with two bedrooms and an office and hand over the lower level to the kids.
- The main living area is one big, open floor plan so the views are shared from room to room.
- An island in the kitchen adds extra counter space.
- The lower level adds more living space with not one but two bedrooms, a bath and a big rec room for when family and friends come to visit. It also has 950 square feet of unfinished space.
- Related Plan: Get an unfinished lower level with house plan 18253BE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,697 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 907 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,790 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 4"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 784 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss