Craftsman Home Plan with Lower Level
1 - 3
About This Plan
- Strong pillars greet you as you enjoy the spacious porch of this craftsman style home plan.
- With a finished lower level, this home is perfect for walk-out lots and offers plenty of living area in just under 2,000 square feet.
- The master suite lies to the left as you enter and includes a spacious walk-in closet, private bath with dual sinks and privacy from the other bedrooms.
- An open floor plan draws you to the back of the home where you'll find a perfectly appointed kitchen, nook and family room with corner fireplace.
- A formal dining room defined by gracious pillars lies to the right as you enter the home.
- In the finished lower level two additional bedrooms and full shared bath await.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,974 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,464 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss