Craftsman Home Plan with Lower Level Expansion Potential
2 - 4
About This Plan
- The beautiful exterior of this Craftsman house plan is accented by touches of metal roofing and staggered garage bays.
- Inside, 10' high ceilings and an open layout further enhance the home.
- There is no formal dining room, instead you get a large vaulted dining area with glass on three sides. Two sliding glass doorsd take you out to porches on either side.
- The split bedrooms offers privacy to the two bedrooms that come with the home.
- Need more bedrooms? You can add an extra 1,563 square feet of living space with two more bedrooms and a massive living room by finishing the optional lower level.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,269 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,269 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 526 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,563 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 889 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12