Craftsman Home Plan With Rugged Good Looks
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An interesting mix of shakes, stone and siding blend together to create this rugged Craftsman home plan.
- Most of its square footage is on the main floor with a foyer that expands wide on the sides and leads into the vaulted great room.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace and a wall of windows brightens the room.
- Step out into the vaulted outdoor living room or step into the beautiful kitchen and informal eating nook - both close at hand.
- The den has two sets of double doors, one from the foyer and one out onto the front porch.
- All three bedrooms have generous walk-in closets.
- The fourth bedroom is up on the second floor along with bonus space and a kitchenette that would be ideal as an in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,416 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 472 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 702 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 114' 8"
- Depth: 72' 5"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1026 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss