Craftsman Home Plan with Up-To-Date Floor Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Rediscover the charm of Craftsman design in this home plan with Arts and Crafts details. A thoroughly up-to-date floor plan is characterized by an open layout with a vaulted central grand room and a first-floor master suite.
- No tiny turn-of-the-century kitchen here, just a super-functional design for today's homeowner topped by a rustic coffered ceiling to please both the gourmet and the aesthete in the family.
- With careful furnishing, a first-floor bedroom could serve double duty as a home office and guest suite.
- Upstairs are two or three additional bedrooms, perfect for growing families.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,689 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,042 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 647 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 243 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,042 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 489 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick