Craftsman Home with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- Stone and shakes give a rugged look to this one story Craftsman home with a finished lower level.
- This spacious family home is filled with amenities such as an exercise room, wine cellar and huge rear deck.
- A sunked vaulted family room has a big fireplace as the focal point and it can be seen all the way from the kitchen due to the open layout.
- The deluxe master suite is on the main level and boasts two walk-in closets, sliding glass doors to the deck and a luxurious master bath.
- The finished lower level was made for entertaining with its huge wet bar, media room with fireplace and wine cellar.
- Each of three family bedrooms on this level are extra large.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,564 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,243 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,321 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,933 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 9"
- Depth: 113' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1073 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss