Craftsman Home with Inviting Front Porch
About This Plan
- From the outside, this well-designed home plan looks small but as soon as you enter, there are a lot of rooms waiting to be discovered.
- Vaulted ceilings and a plant shelf are extra touches sure to please.
- Five columns in the dining room leave the space open so you can enjoy the views of the great room fireplace.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook that is open to the kitchen with its walk-in pantry closet.
- Choose from a vaulted or coffered master ceiling that will enhance the room.
- The master bath is spacious with a huge corner soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,453 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,453 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,294 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss