Craftsman Home with Second Floor Rec Room
About This Plan
- You can entertain in either the spacious great room on the first floor of this Craftsman home or head on up to the enormous rec room upstairs.
- The dining room and great room form one large space that makes it easy to move from room to room.
- Nearby, the kitchen has a corner window sink and a walk-in pantry.
- Homeowners will appreciate the first floor master suite away from the other bedrooms.
- An open rail balcony on the second floor lets you look down into the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,738 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 6"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 709 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"