Craftsman House Plan for a Sloping Lot
2 - 5
About This Plan
- A mix of exterior materials and a touch of metal roofing have a striking effect on this Craftsman house plan.
- Designed for a lot that slopes in back, the home comes with an optional finished lower level that allows you to add three more bedrooms and two more bathrooms.
- Both the dining room and covered deck angle in back out to create an interesting look.
- There's a huge amount of counter space in the kitchen with an L-shaped island to add even more.
- The mud room has bench seating with built-in storage cubbies above.
- Homeowners can walk right out to the back deck from the master bedroom.
- The second bedroom faces front and can be used as a den if desired.
- Finish the lower level to gain a huge rec room with wet bar, a dedicated exercise room and three more bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,196 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 752 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,517 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 6"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1219 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss