Craftsman House Plan Packed with Features
About This Plan
- Small in size, this Craftsman house plan nevertheless comes packed with desirable features like the huge walk-in pantry in the kitchen, a vaulted ceiling in the great room and an elegant tray ceiling in the master bedroom.
- The floor plan has an open layout designed to make the home feel larger.
- A bay window with sliders extends the dining area.
- Lockers off the family garage entry offer functionality to keep things organized
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,330 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12