Craftsman House Plan with 3 Beds Designed for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan gives you three bedrooms and is designed for your rear-sloping lot.
- The common living space separates the master bedroom from the secondary bedroom for added privacy, and 10’ ceilings in the great room provide a feeling of spaciousness.
- The open-concept floor plan allows the kitchen, dining, and great room areas to blend together to create a spacious living area.
- The master bedroom includes an elegant tray ceiling and a 4-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet. The second bedroom resides next to the foyer and has its own full bathroom.
- Sliding doors off the dining room lead to a screened porch, and beyond to a deck.
- The lower level gives you a large family room with fireplace that has access to the back yard through sliding doors in addition to a bedroom with bath an lots of storage.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the finished lower level - and get a slab and crawlspace option - with house plan 890096AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,165 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 811 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,354 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 293 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss