Craftsman House Plan with Beautiful Detailing
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim and a handsome metal roof on the porch give this Craftsman house plan great style.
- The beautiful detailing continues within as well, with vaulted and coffered ceilings to delight the eyes.
- In the master suite, a window seat has built-in bookshelves on either side and a sliding barn door into the master bathroom.
- Interior columns frame the entrance to the formal dining room, keeping it open to the foyer.
- The kitchen has the best view in the house with its big island that overlooks both the family room and the vaulted breakfast nook.
- Even the covered terrace gets a vaulted ceiling and an outdoor fireplace too.
- Upstairs, bedroom 3 is off by itself and there's an optional bonus room with a walk-in storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,142 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 422 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick