Craftsman House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A second floor bonus room comes with the total living area of 2,600 square feet in this Craftsman house plan.
- High end features include arched entryways between the main rooms and a gorgeous vaulted and beamed ceiling that spans the family room, dining area and kitchen.
- Even the front porch and the screened porch in back are vaulted.
- A home office closes with pocket doors when you need quiet.
- The split bedroom layout is ideal for giving homeowners a quiet retreat.
- A door to the deck lies right in the vaulted master bedroom.
- The second floor bonus room has a handy half bath that saves steps.
- Related Plan: To get a little less house with a reversed floor plan see 68537VR (2,235sqft)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,235 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 365 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 472 sq. ft.
- Deck: 170 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 5"
- Depth: 75' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 657 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick