Craftsman House Plan With Courtyard Garage and Rustic Appeal
About This Plan
- A 2-car courtyard entry garage and a front porch with three matching dormers above greet you to this 3-bed Craftsman house plan with rustic appeal.
- As you step into the foyer you make your way into either the dining room or the great room which is open to the kitchen and breakfast room.
- A split bedroom design allows the master suite to have total privacy from Bedrooms 2 and 3. The spacious bathroom is complete with a freestanding tub and separate glass shower as well as a large walk-in closet.
- The rear grilling porch has plenty of space for outdoor entertaining.
- Upstairs you'll find a 4th bedroom with full bath, a TV room and a separate bonus space.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly altered floor plan with house plan 59379ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,148 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 316 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 758 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 80' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick