Craftsman House Plan with Dramatic Views In Back
About This Plan
- While this Craftsman house plan looks like a ranch from the front, the home comes with a finished lower level and dramatic walls of glass along the back.
- Transom windows sit on top of the sliding glass doors in the great room, adding light and even better views.
- The home comes with both a formal dining room that can be closed off with pocket doors, and a casual eating nook by the kitchen.
- You can also eat outside on the huge open deck or the covered deck.
- The master bedroom is the only one on this floor and it boasts a generous walk-in closet and lots of counter space in the bathroom.
- On the lower level, two more bedrooms are joined by a home office and an enormous rec area plus lots of unfinished storage.
- The garage has an 18'-wide bay and a 9'-wide one and gives you 895 square feet of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,367 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,037 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 957 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss