Craftsman House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
About This Plan
- Beautiful timber woodwork frames two gables on the front of this Craftsman house plan.
- The open floor plan is a delight to live in and it unites the cooking, eating and living areas.
- Double doors swing open to the 8' deep covered deck.
- The home also offers a deck and screened porch so you can spend more time outdoors.
- A two-way fireplace warms the great room and the master bedroom.
- Each of the bedrooms on the upper floor is a generous size.
- Finish the lower level to gain an extra 1,016 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,181 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 643 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,016 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 88 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss