Craftsman House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Big transom windows and skylights brighten this spacious Northwest house plan.
- The beautiful wide hallway has beams on the ceiling and leads past the den and master bedroom to reveal the open floor plan at the back of the home.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls so you get the benefit of wonderful sight lines.
- There's lots of counter space in the kitchen that also has a huge island with an eight burner cook top.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor so privacy is ensured.
- Step down to the finished lower level where the whole family can enjoy the enormous rec room.
- Every bedroom gets a big walk-in closet and the large laundry room has plenty of counter space for folding clothes.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,585 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 710 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss