Craftsman House Plan with Gorgeous Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- A vaulted covered front porch sets the stage for all the vaulted ceilings to be found within this striking house plan.
- Decorative wood trim front and back is the icing on the cake.
- The huge sunken great room has a wall of glass all across the back overlooking the deck beyond.
- To the right, the vaulted owner's suite has a private patio where you can escape at the end of the day.
- Both the kitchen and the breakfast nook form one large space with a double tray ceiling in the nook.
- You can dine outside in comfort in the screened porch in back.
- There are 3 bedrooms on the main floor and a guest bedroom upstairs along with a huge rec room for everyone to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,492 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 858 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 120' 1"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1260 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick