Craftsman House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- A big open layout makes this one level Craftsman house plan feel larger.
- From the kitchen island, you can survey the great room with its corner fireplace and the dining room.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to a covered deck where you can grill or just relax.
- The split bedroom design gives the master suite a quiet location off by itself.
- On the other side of the house, a hall bathroom serves the two family bedrooms.
- Attic space is plentiful giving you lots of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- Attic: 810 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss