Craftsman House Plan with Optional Second Floor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim and rustic shutter adorn this one story Craftsman that has an optional second floor should you wish to expand.
- The main living area is all wide open with views that run front to back.
- In the great room, a big fireplace has built-ins on either side for extra storage.
- Separated into different sides of the home, the bedrooms allow for a private master suite.
- The big two car garage has two storage rooms at the back so you can lock your lawn equipment and bikes away.
- The rear porch has plenty of room for an outdoor kitchen.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,783 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 818 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 643 sq. ft.
- Storage: 181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 394 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick