Craftsman House Plan with Optional Sun Room
About This Plan
- Open living spaces and a gorgeous optional sun room give your family a bright and airy home to live in.
- Pocket doors close off the den to give you quiet and privacy when working from home.
- Built-in cabinets on each side of the fireplace add storage as well as good looks.
- Homeowners are treated to a vaulted first floor master suite complete with a large walk-in closet.
- The optional sun room is also vaulted and is brightened by glass on three sides.
- A finished lower level is part of the total living area and gives you a spacious family room and two more bedrooms plus a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,425 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,414 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"