Craftsman House Plan with Rec Room
About This Plan
- A big corner fireplace warms the large family room of this Craftsman style house plan.
- With its open layout, you can see the entire main living area right from the front door.
- The peninsula eating bar in the kitchen seats four people comfortably.
- As the only bedroom on the first floor, the master suite has a lovely sense of seclusion.
- Both bedrooms on the second floor have walk-in closets and sloped ceilings.
- The rec room is massive and would make a fabulous media room or man cave.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,225 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 57' 5"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick