Craftsman House Plan With Screen Porch
About This Plan
- This Craftsman style home plan has a a great blend of wood and stone in front that gives it great curb appeal.
- Inside, natural light streaming through the two-story wall of windows in the great room will capture your attention immediately and draw in you.
- The main living area features an open concept plan design where the kitchen, dining room and great room all blend together seamlessly to create a space large enough for the entire family.
- A screen porch gives expands your livability and is accessible from the dining room and the garage.
- The master suite lies to the right of the entry and includes a spacious walk-in closet and private bath.
- A second bedroom is located to the left of the entry with access to the full bath just outside.
- A third bedroom is located on the second story where you'll enjoy a view of the great room below.
- A three-stall side-load garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,616 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 561 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 885 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss