Craftsman House Plan with Striking Entry Porch
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Exciting good looks come from the tall arched entry porch of this high end Craftsman home.
- Vaulted, beamed and coffered ceilings add visual appeal inside.
- The L-shaped main living area allows for beautiful sight lines between rooms.
- On one side of the dining room you get a huge deck and on the other side a covered deck with fireplace.
- There are two bedrooms on the main floor with the option of two more if you finish the lower level.
- The enormous rec area creates a fabulous entertaining spot complete with wet bar.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,656 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,656 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 826 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,768 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 888 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 9"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 947 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12