Craftsman House Plan with Three Porches
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines on every gable give this Craftsman house plan a distinctive look.
- There are two porches on the front of the house, one for company and one for the informal family entry.
- A third porch in back shelters you from the rain when grilling out.
- The beautiful entry foyer rises up two stories when you enter the home, with a built-in bench by the stairs.
- To the left, the big great room opens up to the dining room and large kitchen that has an island and a walk-in pantry.
- Lockers off the family entrance help to keep the family organized.
- A second floor laundry room serves the three bedrooms on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,195 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,247 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 41' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath