Craftsman House Plan with Two Master Suites
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Accents of metal roofing combine with shingles to enhance the intricate roof lines of this Craftsman house plan.
- Open railing on the stairwell lets you see through to the spacious vaulted and beamed great room.
- The huge deck in back extends across the entire rear of the home.
- Choose from suite 1 or suite 2 for your master retreat.
- Both have corner fireplaces, sliding glass doors to the deck and large private bathrooms.
- Head downstairs to the fully finished lower level that offers three more bedrooms and a massive family room with wet bar.
- Each level has its own laundry room and fireplaces flanked by built-ins.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,592 sq. ft.
- Storage: 621 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 484 sq. ft.
- Deck: 591 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 124 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,903 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 10"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 839 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick