Craftsman House Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Have your choice of a first floor or lower level master suite in this exciting Craftsman house plan. Or use the lower level master as an in-law suite.
- Splendidly detailed inside, the vaulted and beamed great room extends over 45' wide to include the dining area and kitchen.
- A huge expanse of covered outdoor space wraps around the house with more on the lower level.
- The spacious first floor master has a door to the deck while the lower level master has a door to the covered patio underneath it.
- The lower level game room comes complete with a wet bar for entertaining and a windowless safe room for shelter from storms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,734 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,886 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 79' 3"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 917 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick