Craftsman Inspired Ranch For Sloping Lot
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Massive wooden columns define the front porch entry of this Craftsman inspired ranch home plan.
- Stone, shingle siding, metal roofs and a garage cupola all add extra detail giving this home unique curbs appeal.
- As you enter this home, you'll be impressed with the fireplace flanked by windows allowing plenty of natural light into the living area.
- The kitchen lies to the front of the home just to the right of the entry and includes a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining area.
- The master suite is found on the main level to the right of the home while additional bedrooms are located in the lower level.
- Here you also find a large family room, eating area and a full bath.
- A two-stall angle loaded garage completes this plan.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,549 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,099 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot