Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- In just over 1,500 square feet, you'll get three bedrooms a large living space and extra amenities in this carefully designed Craftsman ranch home plan. Craftsman details give the home plenty of curb appeal allowing it to blend nicely into just about any neighborhood.
- The kitchen overlooks the dining and great rooms and has direct access to the laundry just off the garage.
- Two bedrooms share the hall bath are located to your left as you enter, while the master suite is located at the other end of the home for maximum privacy.
- The two-car garage completes this ranch home plan.
- Need more room? Gain a finished lower level with house plan 89666AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,509 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss