Craftsman Ranch Home Plan With Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- Step in off the covered entry porch and enter the vaulted interior of this 3-bed Craftsman ranch home plan.
- The family room flows into the kitchen and dining area and a fireplace adds an accent to the left wall.
- A door in back opens to a rear deck.
- The bedrooms are cluster on the left side of the home. The family bedrooms share a hall bath and the master suite has its own bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,321 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 11"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick