Craftsman Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Rustic wood trim tops each of the five front gables and the rear gable of this handsome Craftsman house plan.
- Interior columns inside keep the sightlines open between rooms.
- You can close off the hearth room with double doors to keep the noise down.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the dining room and the great room with its gorgeous coffered ceiling.
- The two bedrooms are split apart with the guest bedroom in front and the large master suite in back.
- Pocket doors in the master walk-in closet open directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,495 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 60' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss