Craftsman Ranch House Plan with Unique Look
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines give this Craftsman Ranch house plan a unique look.
- An extraordinary porch greets you as you walk up.
- The open concept floor plan includes a great room with fireplace that flows into the kitchen and dining areas.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage to the right of the home and includes a bay window, tray ceiling in the bedroom and private bath with dual sinks and walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms and a full bath are found to the left of the entry.
- A two-car garage with extra storage makes this the perfect family home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss