Craftsman Style Cottage with Options
About This Plan
- Many options are available in this well designed cottage craftsman style house plan. The long entry hall leads to a step saver kitchen flowing through to the dining area and great room.
- A grilling porch is available for summer afternoon cooking with friends.
- The master suite is privately located at the rear of the main level and includes a whirlpool tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet.
- For everyday convenience, a half bath and laundry room are also on the main level.
- Upstairs you'll find an optional game room, a full bath and two large bedrooms with double closets for extra storage.
- For an alternate exterior, see house plan 59210ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 415 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick