Craftsman-Style House Plan with Angled Garage and Partially Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This home plan blends charming Craftsman-style accents with European design creating a beautiful 3-bed home.
- The main floor has a large great room complete with a cozy fireplace and plenty of natural light from the outdoor living porch. The open floor plan is only broken up by a stately 8" arched brick opening leading from the great room into the kitchen where you'll find a large island with a high bar and a connected dining room. Around the corner are two large pantries, a mudroom and separate laundry room, half bath and the entrance to the 3-car garage.
- On the opposite side of the home is the luxurious master suite with a huge bathroom, his and hers walk-in closets and a great view to the back of the home. You'll also find bedroom 2 with an en-suite bath on this side of the home.
- Head down to the walk-out basement where you're met with the game room and connected kitchen as well as an exercise room, office and bedroom 3.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,275 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,671 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,604 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 445 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 756 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 2"
- Depth: 84' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 445 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick