Craftsman Style Three Bedroom House Plan
About this Plan
- The Craftsman-style three bedroom home is a family home designed for construction on a rear downslope. The windowed walkout basement below offers room to expand by finishing more rooms as needed.
- Gathering spaces take up much of the main floor, while the owners’ suite, bathrooms and a den fill out the left wing. In the great room, high windows flank the gas fireplace and sliding glass doors open onto a covered deck.
- The dining area and kitchen are opposite the fireplace. Stools could line the long wrap-around eating bar that rims the kitchen’s large work island. A pocket bathroom nearby is convenient to the entire main floor.
- Notable amenities in the owners’ suite include a walk-in closet and a deluxe bathroom with a dual vanity, spa tub, shower, and totally private toilet. Two more bedrooms and a bonus room are upstairs, where they share a two-section bathroom.
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A mud hall links the gathering spaces to the utility room and garage. Its bench is handy for shucking off muddy footgear, while raincoats can drip dry on the hooks above.