Craftsman Touches and Dramatic 2-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- Both the entry foyer and the great room of this beautiful Northwest home plan boast dramatic two-story ceilings.
- An open floor plan maximizes the views from room to room.
- Dine in the screened porch or enjoy the sunshine on the open deck.
- The front-facing den is large with lots of room to spread out.
- In the master suite, tray ceilings and lots of windows are featured.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the upper floor have their own walk-in closet.
- An open rail balcony allows views to the great room below.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,213 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,328 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 942 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss